TERMS & CONDITIONS
At Your Service Trips and Tours
Willie Hall Tours
AT YOUR SERVICE Trips & Tours
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Willie Hall Tours trading as At Your Service Trips & Tours cc, herein referred to as the “Company” accepts reservation booking bookings subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein, which agreement shall be the whole agreement between the Company and the Client
- RESERVATION BOOKING INFORMATION
• All prices and services are correct at the time of publishing including advertised or on marketing material. • All prices, services, itineraries and departures times are subject to change without prior notice. • The Company reserves the right to alter the published price of any tour due to increase tariffs, costs and entry fees or fluctuation of exchange rates etc., such amounts shall be determined at the discretion of the Company and not negotiable. • The Company will not accept or confirm any reservation booking where the reservation booking and/or indemnity form is incomplete and where the details provided is false/misleading or fraudulent. • The Company reserves the right to decline any reservation booking at it sole discretion and the Company has no duty or obligation to provide reasons for its decision. • No reservation booking shall be considered confirmed until a written confirmation receipt has been sent to the Client and subject to a deposit been paid to the Company.
- DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
• A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be required to secure your reservation booking. The required deposit will vary for each specific tour. The deposit can be transferred to a replacement with the consent of the Company. • If no payment for the deposit and completed reservation booking form is received within seven (7) working days after reservation booking, the Company reserves the right to cancel the reservation booking without prior notice. • A deposit can only be transferred to another similar tour with the consent of the Company and the Company has the discretion to deduct an administration fee for rebooking. • All the payments due to the Company must be paid by EFT into the Company’s bank details unless otherwise agreed between the parties. • The full amount due shall be paid thirty (30) days prior to the departure of the tour or as specified in the tour itinerary. • If a Client books a tour thirty (30) days or lesser before the departure
• In the case where the Client cancel the reservation booking within 90 days of departure , the Company shall allow the Client the opportunity to rebook for a similar tour provided by the Company on the conditions that the tour MUST be booked within 6 months after the departure date of the original reservation booking. If the Client fails to rebook the Client will forfeit the deposit paid. The Company has the discretion to deduct an administration fee for rebooking. • Any cancellation within one (1) month of the departure the Client will forfeit any monies paid. • Any Client leaving the tour before completion thereof for any reason whatsoever, is not entitled to any refund, or entitled to claim any costs for added expenses from the Company • The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its discretion, without prior notification. However, in this instance the Company agrees to refund all monies already paid by the Client. This shall be the Company’s sole responsibility to the Client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the Company. • The tour is subject to a minimum pax of bookings. If the required minimum pax of reservation booking bookings are not obtained, the Company reserves the right to cancel the tour. A full refund will be payable to all booked Clients.
- PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
• It is the Client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are in order for all the countries to be visited and to compile with any other specific requirements that may vary from country, at the Client’s own cost. • Passports must have at minimum five (5) blank pages. • No temporary passports are allowed. • If any children travel with their parents, the parents must comply with the required regulations travelling with children. • The Company will not be held liable if the travel documents are not in order and the Client cannot partake in the tour due thereto.
• Comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory for all tours. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that this insurance is valid and the required documents to proof such before embarking on the tour. Travel insurance must include comprehensive medical insurance including provision for air evacuation. • Any resulting consequence of not having this documents is the sole responsibility of the Client, • The Company has the right to refuse the Client participating from the tour if the Client fails to provide proof of the necessary travel – and / or medical insurance.
• All baggage and personal effects are at all times the Client’s responsibility and the Company do not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising • The Client is entitled to one bag of no more than twenty (20) kg and a daypack. Should the Client require a larger baggage allowance, this can be arranged prior to departure and the decision is at the sole discretion of the Company and The Company reserves the right to charges a levy for the excess baggage if allowed. • The Company retains the right to refuse excess baggage without having to give a reason.
• The Client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk and fitness. • Neither the Company nor its representatives shall be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused and the Client hereby indemnifies and hold the Company, its representatives, assigns and servants harmless from any such claims
• The Client accepts that participate in the tour requires a measure of physical fitness and good health and it is the Client’s obligation to ensure that they are medically fit to embark on the tour • The Company can however require a medical certificate or doctor’s letter in respect of all Clients over sixty-five (65), confirming that they are medically fit to undertake the specific tour. • The Client is responsible to inform the Company representative or tour guide of any medical conditions before the start of the tour.
- AUTHORITY ON TRIP/TOUR
• In case of a dispute during the tour the decisions of the Company representative or guide/driver on tour shall be final and binding. • The Client must at all times comply with the Company’s rules of conduct, laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited and the Client must behave in a proper and descend manner at all times during the tour. • Should the Client be in any contravention of the above or the Client is a nuisance to the group the Company representative or guide/driver may order the Client to leave the tour without any claim to refund.
- FORCE MAJEURE
• In the case of unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to natural disasters, war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the Company’s control may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the Client in any way for these possible occurrences or consequences, which may arise as a result of these. • In the event due to the unforeseen circumstance the Company reserves the right to take the appropriate discourses at the Company’s sole discretion.
- TRAVEL DOSSIER
On the final confirmation of a reservation booking, the Client will be issued with a trip/tour dossier and predeparture information documents. It is the responsibility of the Client to read and understand the content of these documents before travelling.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
Reservation booking and subsequent contract shall be deemed to have concluded in Pretoria, South Africa and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate Court of Pretoria in terms of the provisions of Section 45 of Act 32 of 1944 as amended but it is specifically agreed that the Company at its instance will have the discretion to sue in the High Court if it deems is appropriate.